Thursday, July 12, 2007

Behind

I had a crap day at school so I got super behind, but I am going to breeze through Bookends tonight and start book 3. I do think that I may have had an epiphany and want my own bookstore one day. I guess if I do start one, I will thank this cruddy book after all.

Look at me. I am sprawled on the sofa, one leg flung over the back, crap sitcoms that I'd never admit to watching blaring from the television screen, and I'm cramming soft rice cakes topped with plastic-effect cheese and a healthy dollop of hummus (scooped from the tub by my finger, I'll have you know) on the top. I'm slurping the coffee because it's too hot, and the only reason I can do any of this is because I'm on my own.- Bookends-Jane Green

Book Project
Book 4(which is dedicated my beautiful friend Silvia): Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters and Seymour: An Introduction- J.D. Salinger pages: 213

No comments: