Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Distractions

Things aren't going well in the reading department this week so far. I am only on page 76 of the hours, so I am 112 pages behind my imaginary quota. I really am enjoying the book though. It is beautiful and just the kind of book I had in mind when this all started. I wanted to read thought-provoking books that would help me evolve a little. But who can stand that all the time? We all need fluff in our lives sometimes.

School is a beast this week. Group projects bite. That is the major hold up right now, so just bear with me. In the morning I wake up dreading the day, I then suffer through endless hours of diplomatic stale mate decisions that get us nowhere, I have about 50 panic attacks and a few pity parties on the phone with my long distance friends. (Thank God for Courtney) Then I settle in for an evening of being brain dead and not even graceful stories about Virginia Woolf and friends can pull me out of this funk. Sorry. I will catch up when school is out in 2 weeks.

No comments: