Sunday, July 22, 2007

Poll for book 10

Okay, so I am going to start polling for books ahead, so I can slip some in that I want to read for sure.

I am still behind due to all my school stuff right now, but it will even out. I am on page 63 of Bryson. I am not going to say I don't like his weird superior, yet humble-acting attitude because I am sick of being so negative. Everyone loves Bill Bryson, right? I am sick of complaining.

Here are the Book 10 choices:

Dress you Family in Corduroy and Denim- David Sedaris Uproarious Hilarity pages 257

Auntie Mame- Patrick Denis Little Boy is raise by a nutty madcap aunt in the 50's pages 254

The Epicure's Lament-Kate Christiansen A snobbish hermit/epicure smokes, schemes and sexually manipulates...need I say more? pages 351

'Tis- Frank McCourt Continuation of Irish Life p 367

1 comment:

Cranky Bitchypants said...

never read Mame - the 1958 rosalind russell versions of the movie, however is one of my very favorites - never even made the connection there was a book! derrr!

but - couderoy and denim is definitely a super quick, brilliant read. even if you don't read it next, DEFINATELY read it at some point :)