Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Better Now

Okay, I was a mess yesterday. Too too much stress. And did I mention my dog was sick. I had to take her out to poo every hour for the last 3 days. She is at the doggie hospital now.

Last night I had a beer, a steak and some dark chocolate and managed to wake up ready to live today and NOT put my head in the oven. I still have many horrible obligations to this school issue. (I hate hate hate teamwork assignments) But with my puppy in good hands, and some advising from my guardian angel, I am more up to the tasks.

Today I read up to page 141, and I am confident that I will finish by the weekend. The poll with close tonight by midnight so don't forget to vote at the bottom of the page. The Hours is great. It makes me want to fill my apartment with fresh flowers and think depressing thoughts while contemplating how blessed I am. It is that kind of book.

No comments: