Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sicko

My dog is very sick, so everyone pray, dance, laugh, meditate and ponder for her to get better, please. She is my whole world. She spend the day at the hospital and now she is at home with me for the night, but I have to take her back in early tomorrow for fluids and what not. I have a long night ahead of me.

I had to end the poll a little early, but the winner for book 6 is I'm A Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson.

Also the poll is at the bottom of this page for book 7. The contenders are:

The Terminal Man- Michael Crichton p.261- A guy gets electrodes put in his head to cure headaches and he goes on a homicidal rampage.

And Then There Were None- Agatha Christie p204- Classic murder mystery, one by one the guests die...wauh ha ha. (Dracula Laugh)

Under The Tuscan Sun- Frances Mayes p 280- A divorcee finds new life in Tuscan Villa.

For Whom The Bell Tolls- Ernest Hemingway p 471- Mountains of Spain, war, guerrillas, lovely Spanish ladies and Papa Hemingway's signature style.


I won't poll for all the books, I want to pick some of them. But it is fun to be involved, isn't it?
I am about 50 pages until the end of The Hours. It was remarkable timing. I have had some seriously dark days, all will be right soon, I hope.

No comments: