Saturday, July 7, 2007

Outta Mind

I didn't make a ton of progress today. I wrote my speech and went to see Blades of Glory. It was very funny. I had a wonderful day with my fella, and I didn't think too much about this daunting task. I did, however, buy 5 books at Goodwill.

I am on page 101 of the Amy Tan book as of 8:21 pm. I plan on reading a little bit more, but my TIVO is getting jealous. I have my stories to catch up on, not to mention my latest addiction to ER reruns. For some reason I am a sucker for a show once it is in syndication and I can see whole seasons in a weekend. I will watch a marathon of anything.

I had forgotten how much I love Amy Tan. I haven't read her most recent book, yet. I have missed her. Next I will have to read something light, these rich, soul searching books are making me feel heavy.

Nighty Night

No comments: